corner corner Primal the furry language

Primal the furry language
by Trickster | Other
Registered by illaras of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 8/3/2002

status (set by illaras): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by illaras from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, August 03, 2002

Primal, its a supposedly fictional language made up by the Author who is best known in the Furry community as 'Trickster'. Its a language that is very detailed and described, through its grammar, to its script. It also has well over a thousand words to be used and combined to allow for anyone who has grasped the nature of the language to easily work with it and start writing in the language to those who Primal is their Native Language. Native speakers are known as Therianthropes, this includes Werewolves, and other mythical beings.

Oh I mentioned that it was a fictional language? So how can their be native speakers? Uhhh well, you better ask Trickster about that one.

A supporting website on the laguage with errata for the book, and where you can do online tutorials and find others who speak the language is found here.

When I get my second reference copy of this book I will release this one into the wild and take a real gander at who might find it... because maybe I might be able to talk with someone who would be interested in learning this language with me.

No I am not Trickster, I just happen to really like this language.

Journal Entry 2 by illaras at Granville & Robson in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, August 31, 2002

Released on Saturday, August 31, 2002 at Granville & Robson in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada.

I left it in Golden Era Collectables... given its a comic book store I think someone there might find it interesting enough to keep it.