corner corner The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing

The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing
by Melissa Bank | Women's Fiction
Registered by Snoozle of Richmond, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/21/2004

status (set by Fistule): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Snoozle from Richmond, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 21, 2004

This is an entertaining chick-lit book

Journal Entry 2 by Snoozle from Richmond, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Postal release to Deesse

Journal Entry 3 by DEESSE from Erstein, Alsace France on Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Thank you very much, Snoozle, for sending this book to me - and thanks for the nice Scottish postcard too.
I don't know if I'll be able to read it as quickly as you did my Artemis Fowl as I have to finish a book for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by DEESSE from Erstein, Alsace France on Thursday, January 06, 2005

I read it over the Christmas holidays... bof (as the French would say)... nothing tremendous(for my taste - sorry, Snoozle!), but seven nice little episodes of Jane's live while looking for "Mr Right". I liked the last story best. Sometimes it was quite sad, e.g. when her father died.
Thanks for sending it to me, Snoozle, anyway!

I'll take it to tonight's meetup, hoping that those who read English books are there.

Journal Entry 5 by DEESSE at Troc' Café - rue du faubourg de Saverne in Strasbourg, Alsace France on Thursday, January 06, 2005

Released on Thursday, January 06, 2005 at about 12:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Troc' Café rue du faubourg de Saverne in Strasbourg, Alsace France.

For whoever wants it... released at the january meetup.

Journal Entry 6 by Fistule on Monday, January 31, 2005

Recuperer au meet up du mois dernier et oublié dans un coin... oups...