corner corner Why Dogs Are Better Than Republicans

by Jennifer Berman | Humor
Registered by Cyberkedi of Atlanta, Georgia USA on 7/18/2004

status (set by kayote): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Cyberkedi from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 18, 2004

Apropos political commentary. Mostly it is reasons why dogs are better than Republicans, but it does play fair with short sections on how dogs and Republicans are alike, how Republicans are better than dogs, and even how dogs are better than Democrats.

Journal Entry 2 by Cyberkedi at Sent in the mail in Atlanta, Georgia -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Released 13 yrs ago (10/13/2004 UTC) at Sent in the mail in Atlanta, Georgia -- Controlled Releases

Mailed as part of a book relay.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkayotewing from Urbana, Illinois USA on Monday, October 18, 2004

It came today. I really tried to not be distracted, but I had to look through it..then I had to read it.

I don't like the picture on the cover much, but the rest of the book is funny. The cartoons are fun, the captions are hillarious. I have got to show this to some friends.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkayotewing at Urbana, Illinois USA on Saturday, July 08, 2017

This is depressingly still accurate. I've smiled at this book repeatedly through the years, but is time to journey on.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkayotewing at Urbana, Illinois USA on Saturday, July 08, 2017

Set out in free box when neighbor had a garage sale. Enjoy!