corner corner The Vanished Man

The Vanished Man
by Jefferey Deaver | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingWyandowing of Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 8/11/2004

status (set by KYH): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingWyandowing from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

A Lincoln-Rhyme novel, found in the hostel @ Dingle, where we stayed a few days. Meanwhile I'm reading this book, being the 2nd novel of deaver... and it's damned good so far. I think, Deaver will become a favorite autor of mine.

Journal Entry 2 by wingWyandowing from Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Wow - my second Deaver and, hey, it's great. Meanwhile I bought in Ireland - due of an 3 for 2 action - the complete lincoln rhyme series (which will be part of my personel collection, meaning not registered ;), so I will start to read them in the right order (although this isn't that important it seems to me).

THe Vanished Man - a great story - while reading you start to pay attention, due of all this magic information and what could be done - I surely hope that this book will not give a magician the idea of his live... ;)) And, as usualy, Deaver loves to misleading his readers - with succes!

Will now go as RABCK to Daine

Journal Entry 3 by Daine from Bremen, Bremen Germany on Monday, August 23, 2004

got this in today's mail,thanks to Wyando!

26.09.:
I read it by now and I think it ist just great. And I learned a lot about misdirection ;o) Twice I got the feeling that the story had to be at its end, but...

Journal Entry 4 by Daine from Bremen, Bremen Germany on Sunday, March 20, 2005

Geht auf die Reise mit der Bookbox "Serienweise Krimis"

Journal Entry 5 by wingKYHwing from Siegburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Thursday, June 16, 2005

Aus der "Serienweise Krimis" Box von Daine entnommen.

Journal Entry 6 by wingKYHwing at Siegburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, March 16, 2012

I haven't managed to read it yet - but this evening I will "meet" Jeffrey Deaver at the litcologne and need something to release.
I bought the same book again - but it is still on its way in the snail-mail.
So this one will got to the Meeting and I will read the ther one some time.
And at that time I will add a comment here.

Journal Entry 7 by wingKYHwing at Innenstadt - Frankenwerft in Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, March 16, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/16/2012 UTC) at Innenstadt - Frankenwerft in Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

MS RheinEnergie /Literaturschiff