corner corner Shaman.

status (set by manuseba): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Geegal on Monday, July 12, 2004

avl

Journal Entry 2 by Geegal at on Monday, July 19, 2004

Released on Monday, July 19, 2004 at TNEB "The Next English Bookbox" in Wien, Austria Controlled Releases.

Journal Entry 3 by jellycat from Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Thursday, February 10, 2005

I took this out of TNEB. One of my friends really likes Noah Gordon's books and I guess here's my opportunity to give him a try.

Journal Entry 4 by jellycat from Frankfurt am Main, Hessen Germany on Saturday, August 06, 2005

I finally had some leisure to read this book and found it quite captivating. I only skipped a few passages - e.g. one about a leg amputation... The chapters are really short and so I kept reading "just one more chapter", and suddenly I had already reached the end of the book.

14.8. - Another book for the Big Yellow English Bookbox

Journal Entry 5 by seacloud49 from Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Took it out of jellycat's Big Yellow English BookBox. Goes on Mt. TBR.

Journal Entry 6 by seacloud49 at Bücherschrank Lidellplatz in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, October 06, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (10/6/2012 UTC) at Bücherschrank Lidellplatz in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Regalleiche, ab in die Wildnis mit dir!

Journal Entry 7 by manuseba at Herrenberg, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, October 07, 2012

heute nach Herrenberg gereist

Journal Entry 8 by manuseba at Bücherschrank Senigalliaplatz in Lörrach, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, October 21, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (10/21/2012 UTC) at Bücherschrank Senigalliaplatz in Lörrach, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Buch reiste heute nach Lörrach und wartet nun auf einen neuen Leser im öffentlichen Bücherschrank.