corner corner The Kraken Wakes

The Kraken Wakes
by JOHN WYNDHAM | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingNetstationwing of Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, July 10, 2004

status (set by PinkCoconutIce): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingNetstationwing from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, July 10, 2004

Found a duplicate of this sci-fi classic in a charity shop, and I have someone in mind for this as a RABCK

Journal Entry 2 by wingNetstationwing at on Saturday, July 10, 2004

Release planned for Saturday, July 17, 2004 at BCUK 2004 Unconvention @ Apres Bar, Summerrow in Birmingham, England Controlled Releases.

Selected for an Unconventional Bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by jalna from Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, July 17, 2004

I see now why you thought I'd been peeping at the journal entries, Netstation, but not guilty - we just have the same sort of mind!

This was an excellent choice - I'm a great Wyndham fan and although I read this many years ago, I've forgotten most of it now and am delighted to have the chance to read it again.

Journal Entry 4 by jalna from Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's been a fair few years since I last read this book and I had quite forgotten how it all turned out, so it I thoroughly enjoyed reading it again. All John Wyndham's books are excellent and this one certainly provides a lot of food for thought.

I'm not sure if I mentioned at the time of receiving it that I'd like to keep it in my PC along with the rest of my Wyndhams. I hope that will not meet with Netstation's disapproval. If I can happen across a duplicate, I will release this copy as I do think BC books shiould fulfil their destiny.

Journal Entry 5 by jalna at Town centre in Nantwich, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 04, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/4/2012 UTC) at Town centre in Nantwich, Cheshire United Kingdom

Left somewhere in the town.

Journal Entry 6 by PinkCoconutIce at Nantwich, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 05, 2012

Found this book crossing in the street and gave me a fantastic idea for my website http://pinkcoconutice.webuda.com
I will be releasing this book in Northwich as hopefully the message I have left with it will ensure it travels to Manchester Airport and continues it's journey abroad. Good luck little book. x.