corner corner The Day After Tomorrow

The Day After Tomorrow
by Whitley Strieber | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by jeweleee of Bolton, Lancashire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2004

status (set by jeweleee): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by jeweleee from Bolton, Lancashire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2004

TBR

Journal Entry 2 by jeweleee at by mail in to another bookcrosser, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 24, 2004

Released on Thursday, June 24, 2004 at by mail in to another bookcrosser, By Post Controlled Releases.

passed over to my lovely fiancee to read before me. :)

Journal Entry 3 by josh72uk from Widnes, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2004

given to me by jeweleee. next on my list because I think it will be a good book from what I have seen of the film. :)

Journal Entry 4 by josh72uk from Widnes, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 08, 2004

Well it's a good story, but there is little more to it than in the film. Usually I will enjoy a book better than the film because there is more detail, more to the storyline, but this is just extra merchandising for the film basically. Still enjoyable.

Journal Entry 5 by josh72uk at on Thursday, July 08, 2004

Released on Thursday, July 08, 2004 at given to fellow Bookcrosser in Bolton, England United Kingdom.

given to jeweleee to read.

Journal Entry 6 by jeweleee from Bolton, Lancashire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 08, 2004

Just got this book back off my lovely fiancee, and it is heading to my TBR mountain. :)