corner corner The Case Against Phillip Quest

The Case Against Phillip Quest
by Michael Underwood | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 6/13/2004

status (set by Lesenmachtfroh): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, June 13, 2004

The fraud case turned into murder

Journal Entry 2 by ProPEller on Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I was walking on the street and suddenly there was that woman who talked to me! She was on her way to a BC-meet-up
and had seen my BC-T-Shirt. Then she gave this book to me.
I'm really looking forward to read it because I like thrillers. The book will make now a journey around half of the world and will be released in the wild somewhere in Germany. Thanx heaps to Lyttletonwitch!

Journal Entry 3 by ProPEller at Buchtauschregal Kulturforum Fürth, Foyer in Fürth, Bayern Germany on Sunday, March 06, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (3/6/2005 UTC) at Buchtauschregal Kulturforum Fürth, Foyer in Fürth, Bayern Germany

Ein Krimi eben, ganz nett zu lesen... aber eben auf englisch! Ich gehe nachher zum Kaffeetrinken und laß das Buch da liegen. Hi Lyttletonwitch! I´ll leave the book in a coffeeshop where I´ll meet a friend in the afternoon. I enjoyed reading the book. Greetings from Germany!

Journal Entry 4 by Lesenmachtfroh at Nürnberg, Bayern Germany on Monday, June 03, 2013

I went to hunt another book of the public bookshelf in Kulturforum Schlachthof which had been released there about a week ago.
"Die schönsten deutschen Sagen" von Unbekannter Autor. It wasn't there any more. Instead I could hunt this:
Incredible 8 years later I caught this book exactly at the place where it had been released 8 years ago. It's like a miracle.
And there is still another miracle: I met lytteltonwitch in 2011 at the Unconvention in Konstanz.
We had a nice talk an d a good laugh by then.
Long live bookcrossing.com!!!