corner corner Dave Barry's Greatest Hits

Dave Barry's Greatest Hits
by Dave Barry | Entertainment
Registered by Dunzy of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, June 12, 2004

status (set by EmpressofAll): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Dunzy from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, June 12, 2004

Bang-bang Barry -- always a winner!

Journal Entry 2 by Dunzy from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Dispatched to fellow-BXer as trade goods, by request

Journal Entry 3 by alarob from Birmingham, Alabama USA on Monday, August 02, 2004

This one’s come all the way from Canada. I could just do with some light, very funny reading. This collection is from 1988, and that’s the very year I first discovered Barry in the pages of the Macon (Ga.) Telegraph

Journal Entry 4 by alarob at Crestwood Coffee Co. (Crestwood Plaza @ 56th St.) in Birmingham, Alabama USA on Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Released on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 at Crestwood Coffee Co. (Crestwood Plaza @ 56th St.) in Birmingham, Alabama USA.

Check the bookshelf by the front door.

This book had me laughing uncontrollably (which I needed right about now). Also brought back highly flavored memories of the ’80s ... gourmet ice cream shops ... Virginia-Highland yuppiedom ... Ed Meese ... firewalking ... Reagan ...

As the round-headed kid used to say, “Good grief.”

Journal Entry 5 by EmpressofAll from Birmingham, Alabama USA on Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I happened to check messages before leaving work tonight and saw Dave was idling at the coffee shop when he could be entertaining me and mine, so dashed in right before they closed, grabbed him, and will send him off to make new friends soon.