corner corner Black Evening

Black Evening
by David Morrell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingk-j-hwing of Geelong, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, June 09, 2004

status (set by Jenny-G): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingk-j-hwing from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, June 09, 2004

A collection of short stories.

Journal Entry 2 by wingk-j-hwing from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 03, 2004

Taken from the table at Verb Cafe during the October mini meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpuppymummywing from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 03, 2004

Taken by me! I only like horror in small doses, so this should be perfect! I shouldn't get too scared at once...

Journal Entry 4 by wingpuppymummywing from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 12, 2005

Really wonderful collection of short stories, a little disturbing but never too frightening or too horrible (which can often be the case). Very skilled writer, I will be looking out for more of his work.

Journal Entry 5 by Inappropriate from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, August 16, 2009

picked up at the meet today.

Journal Entry 6 by kzel at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/15/2012 UTC) at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Taking to the meet up today

Journal Entry 7 by wingJenny-Gwing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Woo hoo ! Was rather excited to see this on the bookshelf today, which made up for missing everyone.

Thanks, everyone. Especially Kev !