corner corner Black Evening

Black Evening
by David Morrell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingk-j-hwing of Geelong, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, June 09, 2004

status (set by Jenny-G): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingk-j-hwing from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, June 09, 2004

A collection of short stories.

Journal Entry 2 by wingk-j-hwing from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 03, 2004

Taken from the table at Verb Cafe during the October mini meetup.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpuppymummywing from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 03, 2004

Taken by me! I only like horror in small doses, so this should be perfect! I shouldn't get too scared at once...

Journal Entry 4 by wingpuppymummywing from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, February 12, 2005

Really wonderful collection of short stories, a little disturbing but never too frightening or too horrible (which can often be the case). Very skilled writer, I will be looking out for more of his work.

Journal Entry 5 by Inappropriate from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, August 16, 2009

picked up at the meet today.

Journal Entry 6 by kzel at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/15/2012 UTC) at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Taking to the meet up today

Journal Entry 7 by wingJenny-Gwing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Woo hoo ! Was rather excited to see this on the bookshelf today, which made up for missing everyone.

Thanks, everyone. Especially Kev !

Journal Entry 8 by wingJenny-Gwing at Croydon, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 19, 2014

Good grief. It's been down behind my bedside cabinet for TWO YEARS !

Just proves too many books in this house. Sorry, everyone, I've now replaced it on the top of the small(ish) stack TBR on same cabinet.

Was great to catch up with everyone last weekend at the Melbourne convention, and so a concentrated release planned for tomorrow - BookCrossing anniversary.