corner corner Frommer's Toronto (5th Ed)

Frommer's Toronto (5th Ed)
by Marilyn Wood | Travel
Registered by Megi53 of Danville, Virginia USA on 6/3/2004

status (set by yvi-1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Megi53 from Danville, Virginia USA on Thursday, June 03, 2004

Bought to get ready for 2006 BC Convention! It's copyright 1998, but the maps and history sections should still be useful.

Most of the book involves restaurant reviews.

Journal Entry 2 by Megi53 from Danville, Virginia USA on Monday, August 30, 2004

This book had lots of valuable information about hotels, neighborhoods, shopping, and side trips.

Unfortunately, I bought it used and when I read it I found that the page about hockey had been torn out. The previous owner has also written out some bus schedules, but these don't detract from the book.

Journal Entry 3 by Megi53 from Danville, Virginia USA on Sunday, January 23, 2005

Mailing to a Florida bookcrosser who's interested in this city.

Journal Entry 4 by yvi-1 on Friday, January 28, 2005

So I wonder if the skies in Toronto are that blue most of the year. I don't mind the cold but I love blue skies (grew up with 'em in Miami). This will be a great book if I go for a visit, which I think I will have to during the summer. Thank you Megi! You took me by surprise ... I was expecting something from e-bay and it wasn't that so it was very nice!

Journal Entry 5 by yvi-1 on Tuesday, May 23, 2006

This is going off to Kitten22 for an m-bag and hopefully someone who plans to travel to Toronto. With my panic disorder as it is right now, I do not expect to be able to go to Canada for quite some time so I would like someone to get use out of the book while it's still current.