corner corner No Other Woman

No Other Woman
by Shannon Drake | Romance
Registered by Khunypi of Highland, California USA on 6/4/2004

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Khunypi at bookbox in Khunypi's romance bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 04, 2004

Released on Friday, June 04, 2004 at bookbox in Khunypi's romance bookbox, Bookbox Controlled Releases.

adding to bookbox

Journal Entry 2 by Khunypi from Highland, California USA on Friday, June 04, 2004

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2005

This book was found in …

Khunypi’s Romance BookBox

This is a book that I found in a BookBox that started with Khunypi as a (Historical) Romance BookBox quite some time ago. It has taken a few back and forth PMs to try and figure out the whole story but it appears that this BookBox is nearing the end of the circle. Khunypi has told me that she didn’t really need an entire box of books at this time and so we are going to make the books in the BookBox available to the remaining members of the original list and to the organizers. This will be somewhat like a virtual BookBox. I will do the organizing and mailing of the books that are chosen from the box. Whatever books are left over I will keep and wild release here in Germany.

Some may ask why I am journaling all the books in this bookbox. Well, there are several reasons. One of the main reasons is because the purpose of BookCrossing is to track the journeys of books and I think that it is important to record this book’s journey into my hands and the fact that it has gotten the chance to visit Kaiserslautern, Germany. In addition, I just love to see what happens to books after they leave my hands. Who will choose the book and where will it travel next? I also hope that it will help me to organize the books that are going to be a part of the virtual version of this bookbox.

*********************************************

This book appears to blend the cultures of the Scottish Highlands with that of the American Indians and looks like it will be quite intriguing. I think that I would like to keep this one to read.

Journal Entry 4 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, May 27, 2006

This book has been mailed to Oklahoma!

I have not yet gotten the chance to read this book and yet it is one that I definitely want to read someday. I am moving back to the states and will live with my parents in Oklahoma for several months before moving on to the Washington D.C. area. In that time, I am sure that I will want to read some books and so I used media mail to get books from here to there rather economically. It might take this book a while to get there but when it does get there I will journal it again and hope that I get the chance to read it soon.

(This book is in Box #4)

Journal Entry 5 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This book has arrived in Oklahoma!

OK so it got here quite some time ago but getting all these books journaled again takes time. I hope that I will get the chance to read a little and enjoy all the books that I have been meaning to get to for so long.

Journal Entry 6 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, December 14, 2006

This book was in Oklahoma with me for a while and has now moved to Waldorf, Maryland.

Journal Entry 7 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, June 19, 2008

One of my favorite features of BookCrossing is the opportunity to track books where ever they may go. We just moved from Waldorf, MD to Bolling Air Force Base in Washington D.C. and it is time to update each book's location and make sure that we have located each book after the move.

I am trying to set the status of all my books to be correct at this time.

Permanent Collection (PC) means that I plan to keep this book for the foreseeable future.

Available (AVL) means that I have read the book or don't desire to read the book and it is ready to move on in some fashion.

To Be Read (TBR) means that I plan to read it (at least someday) and after I read it I will decide what to do with it.

I reserve the right to change my mind at any time!

Journal Entry 8 by melydia at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 22, 2010

Picked this up at today's BC in DC meetup in Crystal City (Arlington), Virginia. It looks like a good themed release for the Celtic Classic next month.

Journal Entry 9 by melydia at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 23, 2010

Taking this to Bethlehem, PA, to release at the Celtic Classic. I'll make release notes when I get home.

Journal Entry 10 by melydia at at the Celtic Classic showgrounds in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 26, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/25/2010 UTC) at at the Celtic Classic showgrounds in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania USA

Left on the bridge to the Icehouse.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bethlehem, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I found this book in Bethlehem, PA at the Celtic Classic. I've brought it home with me to Ithaca, NY and will release it soon!