corner corner Honeymoon: A Romantic Rampage

Honeymoon: A Romantic Rampage
by Amy Jenkins | Romance
Registered by MandMsMom of Stamford, Connecticut USA on 5/24/2004

status (set by rebeccaljames): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by MandMsMom from Stamford, Connecticut USA on Monday, May 24, 2004

I picked this up at the library bookstore. I already have one copy but since this is a hardcover I will probably hang on to this one and send the other out on a trade.

Journal Entry 2 by MandMsMom from Stamford, Connecticut USA on Thursday, July 01, 2004

I have been reading a lot of this kind of book lately...you know girl in serious relationship with nice sensible man but relationship has become comfortable, enter dashing passionate former love. Let's just say I knew how this would end. But, it was a good telling of the same old story. The scene in the cemetery was touching and lovely. I didn't expect that scene to happen nor had I expected that Ed would have intended that part.

This is being sent to needmorezoloft as part of a bookrelay.

Journal Entry 3 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Monday, July 12, 2004

Got in the mail today. Thanks! :)

Journal Entry 4 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Monday, March 14, 2005

Reserved for SandDanz

Journal Entry 5 by needmorezoloft at Book Crossing Convention April 2005 in Fort Worth, Texas USA on Friday, April 15, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (4/15/2005 UTC) at Book Crossing Convention April 2005 in Fort Worth, Texas USA

Giving to SandDanz

Journal Entry 6 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, April 15, 2005

SandDanz passed this on at the 2005 BookCrossing convention! Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, March 31, 2008

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to RebeccaLJames. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 8 by rebeccaljames from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Thursday, April 03, 2008

I just received this book today. I am looking forward to reading it. Thank you for sharing.