corner corner Daughter of the Forest

Daughter of the Forest
by Juliet Marillier | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 5/14/2004

status (set by rainbown): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, May 14, 2004

A lovely telling of the fairy tale where the brothers are turned into swans. I couldn't put it down.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, June 24, 2004

Sending to Deerskin as a trade. My first book to Wales! Happy traveling!

Journal Entry 3 by Deerskin from Aberystwyth, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I've had this for a while but must have forgotton to journal it - sorry lauraloo29! Anyway, it's here and waiting to be read - looks good!

Journal Entry 4 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Just received this lovely book and from what i see it has already made a long journey! Thanks so very much Deerskin for sharing this with me!

Journal Entry 5 by pepita-di-Corfu at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/13/2008 UTC) at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

The book is heading off to Buenos Aires in far away Argentina where it'll meet with rainbown. I hope the next reader will enjoy reading it. This postal release is part of two similar challenges. The first one is my personal lifelong release challenge to send at least one book to every country of the world. The second challenge is charbono's Around the World Challenge 2008 in which we're trying to make the whole world a library by sending all of the participants books all over the world.

Journal Entry 6 by rainbown from Remedios de Escalada, Buenos Aires Province Argentina on Friday, March 21, 2008

Book receieved yesterday,
thank you very very much pepita!!!!
Also yesterday i send you the book i promised, i hope it arrives this fast, since i'ts the first book i send outside my country.

As soon as i finish it i'll post a comment :)