corner corner The Stranger

The Stranger
by Albert Camus | Literature & Fiction
Registered by mbmeadow of Sacramento, California USA on 5/6/2004

status (set by Jebbie74): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by mbmeadow from Sacramento, California USA on Thursday, May 06, 2004

Part of my effort to weed out books that I'm not likely to read.
From the back cover:
The Stranger is a short novel about an ordinary little man living quietly in Algiers. Life begins to stalk him quietly and slowly, but inexorably. The pace quickens until the little man commits a pointless murder - and reaches its climax after his trial. The Stranger presents an indelible picture of a human being helpless in life's grip.

Journal Entry 2 by mbmeadow from Sacramento, California USA on Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Mailed to fungirl503. Enjoy

Journal Entry 3 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, September 20, 2004

got this book from mbmeadow thankyou so much

Journal Entry 4 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Friday, January 21, 2005

This book is promised to Jebbie 74 for a trade

Journal Entry 5 by fungirl503 at fellow bookcrosser in -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Oregon USA on Sunday, May 08, 2005

Released 13 yrs ago (5/8/2005 UTC) at fellow bookcrosser in -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Oregon USA

happy to say this book is off to a new home....jebbie74

Journal Entry 6 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Sunday, May 08, 2005

I think this book was not holding my interst very well..so I need to send the book on.

Journal Entry 7 by Jebbie74 from Oshawa, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 26, 2005

Thanks fungirl503, it arrived safe and sound today.