corner corner Far & Near

Far & Near
by Pearl S. Buck | Literature & Fiction
Registered by siriradha of Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on 5/5/2004

status (set by Cassandra999): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by siriradha from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by siriradha at Coffee Warehouse, 526 S Tejon in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Released 13 yrs ago (9/14/2004 UTC) at Coffee Warehouse, 526 S Tejon in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

I'll be releasing this book tonight when I go to the meeting at The Coffee Warehouse.
Congratulations on catching this terrific book. I hope your enjoy it. When you finish this book, please pass journal again and share what you thought about the book. Then, please pass it along for somebody else to read. You could give it to a friend or leave it someplace, like a school, restaurant or wherever you think it might find a reader who'll love it! It would be great if you'd join. Then you could track where your books go. If you do want to join, I'd love it if you would use Siriradha- - that's me-- as the name of the person who referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by Cassandra999 from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I have loved Pearl Buck's writing ever since I first read her novelized version of the biography of China's last Empress. Am looking forward to reading this...