corner corner

by Nevada Barr |
Registered by LeighBCD on 4/29/2004

status (set by LeighBCD): available

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Thursday, April 29, 2004

This is Number 3 in the Anna Pigeon series... I am looking forward to reading it as I have been to this national park (the Mesa Verde National Park in Colorado)!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Thursday, October 21, 2004

I did not enjoy this as much as the previous two books - possibly because I inadvertently bought this book in hard back rather than paperback form!! I finished reading The Anasazi Mysteries recently also so it is possible that I have suffered Mesa Verde National Park overload!! Anna is a great character though, so gutsy. She is fun to read about - I love that she is not perfect and that she has her demons. I am glad there are about another 9 books in the series for me to read, lots to look forward to ahead!

I will release this book into the wild so I hope whoever finds it, enjoys it, and loves the Bookcrossing experience! Please make a journal entry here to let me know you found it and, if you feel like it, once you have finished with the book. Then release it into the wild for someone else to find... it will make you feel good! Read and Release! Thanks very much!