corner corner The Blood Countess

The Blood Countess
by Andrei Codrescu | Horror
Registered by AlexInLeeds of Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 26, 2004

status (set by Pookledo): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by AlexInLeeds from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 26, 2004

Bought as I'm intrigued by a Transylvanian writing the story of Elizabeth Bathory.

Journal Entry 2 by AlexInLeeds at As a gift in Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 11, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (9/12/2006 UTC) at As a gift in Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Wishlist fulfillment. :)

Journal Entry 3 by Pookledo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wow! I have just put this to the top of my reading pile.

Thankyou so much!

Journal Entry 4 by Pookledo at Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, March 12, 2012

Can't believe that I've had this so long. I guess life just went a little strange around that time.

Just started reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by Pookledo at Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Glad I finally got around reading this but quite disappointed in it in the end. Ah well. Thankyou for sharing.

Journal Entry 6 by Pookledo at on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/3/2012 UTC) at By Post RABCK in RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Found a bookcrosser with this on their wishlist. Hooe you like it!