corner corner A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
by Betty Smith | Literature & Fiction
Registered by skcreader of Roanoke, Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2004

status (set by radar-bookie): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by skcreader from Roanoke, Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2004

one of my favorites...

Journal Entry 2 by skcreader from Roanoke, Virginia USA on Saturday, April 24, 2004

sending to a bxer on Canada

Journal Entry 3 by rblake from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, June 01, 2004

This book has arrived from fellow bookcrosser Skcreader in Roanoke Virginia.

Thanx!

Journal Entry 4 by rblake from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Thursday, July 15, 2004

This book is now available.

Journal Entry 5 by rblake from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 16, 2004

This book is on its way to honey1982 in Gloucester ON. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by honey1982 from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 30, 2005

Finally finished. I enjoyed it and believe it was the best coming of age book of it's time, though I feel it lacked a bit in the description of the tree and it's growth relating to Francie. It's not fair to introduce something so beautiful and alive and wait 300 pages to tell me more about it. Thank you for trading with me rblake and for registering this book skcreader. I really feel that this was a book I needed to read.

Journal Entry 7 by honey1982 at Bridgehead - Bank and Third in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Sunday, May 08, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (5/10/2005 UTC) at Bridgehead - Bank and Third in Ottawa, Ontario Canada

To be released at the meet-up

Journal Entry 8 by radar-bookie from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Caught at tonight's MeetUp. I've heard good things about this one!