corner corner Round Robin: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel

Round Robin: An Elm Creek Quilts Novel
by Jennifer Chiaverini | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LoveTeaAndBooks of Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Tuesday, April 20, 2004

status (set by Inver): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by LoveTeaAndBooks from Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Tuesday, April 20, 2004

review looked great

July 2005 Finally read the whole series and absolutely loved them all!

Journal Entry 2 by LoveTeaAndBooks at Post Office in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 29, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (8/29/2005 UTC) at Post Office in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Off to Inver in Scotland.

Journal Entry 3 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, September 05, 2005

Parcel arrived safe and sound today....can't wait to get stuck into the three books....thanks Kim.

Journal Entry 4 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, November 20, 2005

Just finished it and loved it. I just wish I could see all the quilts. Loved all the insights to the characters and parts of their pasts. Feel I'm getting to know the characters more and that just adds to the whole effect the book give. Just a nice feel good series. Looking forward to starting the next one. Thanks Kim.

Journal Entry 5 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, January 05, 2006

My sister (Bonnethillbunny) found this on my shelf and has pinched it too read.....sure she will like it....happy reading.

Journal Entry 6 by BonnethillBunny from Pitlochry, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, January 05, 2006

Pinched this from Diane, loved looking at the books you sent Diane with the pictures of the quilts in. Have read 5 chapters already! Thanks Elaine

Journal Entry 7 by BonnethillBunny from Pitlochry, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, April 10, 2006

Read this in about 10 days, it was a combination of being on holiday and not being able to put it down. Can't wait to pinch the next one from Inver! This one is back with Diane.

Journal Entry 8 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, April 14, 2006

This book is back with me again....glad you enjoyed it sis....must see if another friend would like to read it.

Journal Entry 9 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, June 23, 2006

Passed this on to the friend who first introduced me to 'Quilter's Apprentice'. Hoping she will make a journal entry for this book and find her way into Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 10 by Rosie56 from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, July 31, 2006

Was passed this book by the friend who I'd originally shared The Quilter's Apprentice with. Will return it to her. Really enjoyed it and look forward to others in the series - I wish I was an Elm Creek Quilter!!

Journal Entry 11 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, August 11, 2006

I was delighted to read that my friend (Rosie56) had made a journal entry for this book and joined Bookcrossing. Hoping this will encourage her to do more Bookcrossing. I still have the others in this series and will be reading and passing them on at a later date for Bonnethillbunny and Rosie56 to read. Thanks again LovesTeaAndBooks for sharing these books with us.

Journal Entry 12 by ScottishHoosier at Westhill, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Picked up at the meetup, thanks Inver!

Journal Entry 13 by ScottishHoosier at Westhill, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 20, 2012

I really enjoyed this book. It moves one by one through a group of friends and presents you with a problem (some quite serious) facing the character, then tells you something about their history, and you see how they each decide how to tackle their problem.

I couldn't quite picture the quilt in the title of the book, but Inver also lent me "Elm Creek Quilts" which has it on the front cover (and inside, too).

I am now working on the third book of this series and enjoying it, too. I'll have to get my hands on books one and four, and any others that have been written in the meantime.

Thank you, Inver, for thinking of me and entrusting these books to me.

Journal Entry 14 by ScottishHoosier at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (9/20/2012 UTC) at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

Into the hands of the lovely Inver. Thank you!

Journal Entry 15 by Inver at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, September 21, 2012

So glad you enjoyed it Mary....just try get the first one I have the others here.