corner corner The Cloister and the Hearth

The Cloister and the Hearth
by Charles Reade | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2004

status (set by ciloma): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

This copy is an ex-library copy with cellophane protecting the dustcover and library markings. It once belonged to the Wake County Public Library in North Carolina.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at D. H. Hill Library, N. C. State University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, April 23, 2004

Released on Friday, April 23, 2004 at D. H. Hill Library, N. C. State University in Raleigh, North Carolina USA.

I left this book at 7 am at the NCSU Official BookCrossing Zone in the vestibule of the entrance to the D. H. Hill library.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Over 7 years later I found this book in NC State's library. I wonder where it has been all this time.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/14/2012 UTC) at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA

Sending this book to a BookCrosser in Idaho. It is a rare boomerang book that I released in 2004 only to find again this year. Now it heads out again on another adventure.

Journal Entry 5 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Arrived safely in the mail today. Thanx a bunch!