corner corner Undead and Unwed

Undead and Unwed
by Mary Janice Davidson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by EvaLowrain of Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, April 15, 2004

status (set by LadyGothic): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by EvaLowrain from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, April 15, 2004

Bought to release, but think I'll read it first. It looks funny.

Journal Entry 2 by EvaLowrain from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2004

This is certainly an unusual book - at least, as far as I know. It's like Bridge Jones' Diary meets Anne Rice. And pretty sexy, really - I mean, if you don't mind blood sucking mixed with your romance novel sex scenes. Anyway, it's a quick, fun read. Perfectly mindless, but humorous.

Journal Entry 3 by EvaLowrain from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Friday, April 23, 2004

Starting a bookray with this one.
Here's who's up so far:

BunRab
dagon Surrey
Mytilus, UK
vi0let Deleted at her request
LadyGothic, Canada <-- Bookray Ends Here!

Journal Entry 4 by EvaLowrain from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Shipped to Gwendy Tuesday, April 27.

Journal Entry 5 by gwendy from Rochester, New York USA on Monday, May 03, 2004

it's been a while since i've read a vampire novel, and even longer since i've read a romance novel. now here i am killing two birds with one stone. i found the author's writing style rather choppy (what does one expect, i suppose!) and the heroine a bit tiresome at times (true to her character!), yet i kept reading to find out what would happen to her. the concept was simply too novel!

sending along to kab113 next--

Journal Entry 6 by kab113 from Troy, Ohio USA on Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I received this in the mail today as part of a bookray! I have a few other rays/rings ahead of it but I look forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 7 by kab113 from Troy, Ohio USA on Monday, August 09, 2004

I finished this book up last night and can't say I was sorry to see it come to an end. Undead and Unwed was definitely a step out of the norm for my usual reading. Although the story didn't sweep me off my feet and I grew tired of Betsy's attitude, I would still be interested in reading Undead and Unemployed, or whatever the next book is called.

Thank you VERY much for letting me be part of this ray. I apologize for having taken so long to get through it and I will be sending the replacement copy out just as soon as I receive bookaholic2's address. Thanks again!

Journal Entry 8 by bookaholic2 from Wildwood, New Jersey USA on Thursday, August 26, 2004

Great, received today,thanks

Journal Entry 9 by bookaholic2 from Wildwood, New Jersey USA on Sunday, August 29, 2004

Have to say was a slow in begining but then really enjoyed this book looking forward to other stories by this author.
Thanks for chance to read this ewalowrain.
Waiting for address next.

Journal Entry 10 by bookaholic2 from Wildwood, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, August 31, 2004

On my way to fantasyreader,enjoy

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, September 02, 2004

Arrived in the mail today. Checked out the first few pages and it looks really good. Will start reading right away so I can pass it on quickly to the next person.

Journal Entry 12 by fantasyreader from Wellsburg, West Virginia USA on Thursday, September 16, 2004

This was a great book! I loved it, and I will definately read the next one. It was a very funny, light read. Betsy is a very unusual vampire, and it made this vampire book very different from most that I have read. Thanks for having this in a bookring!

Journal Entry 13 by MollyGrue from Tacoma, Washington USA on Thursday, September 30, 2004

I will get to this as soon as I can. Thanks!

Journal Entry 14 by MollyGrue from Tacoma, Washington USA on Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I honestly didn't think I would like this one as much as I did. I have little in common with shopaholics and never really understood the whole clothes/fashion/shoes thing, but it was enjoyable as a refreshing change from your average vampire novel that's so heavy on the angst.

I am soooo sorry that this took so long for me to get around to it, especially since when I did get into it, it only took me (net time) two days to read :) I will be sending this out ASAP.

Journal Entry 15 by MollyGrue at in the mail in Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 20, 2004

Released on Saturday, November 20, 2004 at about 3:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at in the mail in Bookring, A Bookring Controlled Releases.

Sent to Outlandsgypsy. Happy reading!

DC# 03032460000195171109

Journal Entry 16 by outlandsgypsy from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Saturday, November 27, 2004

Got this one in the mail today. :) I'll put it next in my TBR pile, so I can have it on its way again before the holiday mailing rush. Thanks again for including me, and looking forward to the read!

Journal Entry 17 by outlandsgypsy from Kansas City, Missouri USA on Sunday, November 28, 2004

That was one fast, *funny* read! :) I pretty much read it straight through, overnight. I enjoyed this one a lot! Waiting for the address now to send it on ...

Journal Entry 18 by outlandsgypsy at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Meetup, Rabck in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA on Saturday, December 18, 2004

Released on Monday, December 20, 2004 at about 9:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at another bookcrosser in Colorado Springs, Colorado USA.

It's on its way to Pennsylvania. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 19 by princessaurora from Sellersville, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Sorry, I forgot to register this when I received it. I really enjoyed it, although some of the rather obvious jokes and sarcasm got on my nerves a bit. I definitely want to read the next one. I'll be sending this on this weekend.

Journal Entry 20 by princessaurora from Sellersville, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Mailed today to Labmomnm. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 21 by winglabmomnmwing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Monday, January 31, 2005

Received in the mail from princessaurora. Package a bit damp (weather up the princess' way is nasty), but the book is OK.

1 Feb '05 - I ended up skimming this; the writing was a little too choppy for me to really get sucked in, but I did want to see how things turned out. Interesting little pool sequence near the end :-)

5 Feb '05 - mailed to BunRab

Journal Entry 22 by BunRab from Catonsville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I've got 2 books ahead of this one, so I should get to it first of next week.

Journal Entry 23 by dagon on Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Received this morning and will start it tonight.....looks fun,and I see that there are others!I may go in search of them too,if I like this!

Journal Entry 24 by dagon on Monday, March 28, 2005

Deliciously frothy and sweet capuccino after the bitter strong espresso I've been reading lately! I loved this......I could hear the dialogue,and lots of it was very funny.
A good easy read.Thanks!
Will be posting this on to Mytilus in the morning when the PO opens.

Journal Entry 25 by Mytilus from Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, March 31, 2005

This has just arrived and I am *so* looking forward to reading this.

Thank you!

Journal Entry 26 by Mytilus from Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, April 10, 2005

Thought this was super, funny read. It was the perfect antidote to a series of rubbish days at work.

Thank you EvaLowrain for raying this!

I've PM'd vi0let twice now, with no success. I'll cross my fingers and try a third time..

Journal Entry 27 by Mytilus from Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sent to LadyGothic today.

Journal Entry 28 by LadyGothic from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 19, 2005

This book made great travel time across the pond, as it was awaiting me in the postbox when I got home today! Thanks so much, it looks like great fun and I'm sure to enjoy it very soon!

Journal Entry 29 by LadyGothic from Warner Robins, Georgia USA on Monday, April 25, 2005

Vampires, romance, giggles...just what a needed! This is such a fun, light novel, pure brain candy ;) Thanks so much once again!

Journal Entry 30 by LadyGothic at African Market. McMurchy Plaza in Brampton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, July 09, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (7/9/2005 UTC) at African Market. McMurchy Plaza in Brampton, Ontario Canada

To be left at 5:45pm EST

I'm off to patron my local ethnic market and the proprietor let's me release there, she likes romance genre but alas I have none, hopefuly she will enjoy this fun novel of paranormal romance or will allow it to be caught by another.

I'll be leaving this on the free newspaper rack located just inside the entry door.

Post release update: I gave this directly to the proprietor.