corner corner The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, Book 1)

The Gunslinger (The Dark Tower, Book 1)
by Stephen King | Horror
Registered by chivers of Recife, Pernambuco Brazil on 4/10/2004

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by chivers from Recife, Pernambuco Brazil on Saturday, April 10, 2004

i love stephen king but never enjoyed his fantasy works. tried to read this one but never got into it...

offered on bookrelay.ACCEPTED: LeighBCD

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Saturday, June 19, 2004

Thanks so much chivers! I have wanted to read this book for some time (ever since I heard about it on a bookcrossing forum in fact!). Thanks for putting this book into a relay... I will read and journal again!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Sunday, July 09, 2006

I tried to get into this book but failed... Stephen King is very popular, however, so I have no doubt this book will find a home! :-)

It is time to release this into the wild.

Welcome to Bookcrossing and thanks for taking the trouble to visit this site! I hope you enjoy this book. When you have finished with it, make a journal entry to let me know it found a home then send it back out into the world again for someone else to find. Sharing books is great karma - enjoy this one!

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at Bus-stop, King's Avenue in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (7/9/2006 UTC) at Bus-stop, King's Avenue in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom