corner corner BookCrossing Journal #4

BookCrossing Journal #4
by Various Bookcrossers | Journals
Registered by reverends of Phillipsburg, New Jersey USA on 4/10/2004

status (set by wow-libri): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by reverends from Phillipsburg, New Jersey USA on Saturday, April 10, 2004

My fourth Bookcrossing Journal takes on a journey of it's own design. These journals have no set lists or prospective participants, choosing instead to travel by way of random and unordered instances of karmic synchronicity. If you recieve this journal, simply fill in the first blank page you come across (there is no limit to the number of pages you can fill). What you do with that page is up to you. Most will probably write something, but feel free to draw or paste something if your literary muse isn't speaking to you that week. Then, pass it on to another Bookcrosser. That's it. The last person to make an entry then sends it back to me, at which point I plan on scanning the pages and posting them somewhere online for all of the participants to read and comment on.

Journal Entry 2 by reverends at Friend/Fellow Bookcrosser in Pawtucket, Rhode Island USA on Saturday, April 10, 2004

Released on Saturday, April 10, 2004 at Friend/Fellow Bookcrosser in Pawtucket, Rhode Island USA.

Releasing this journal along with a bookring, in the hopes that this gets it going in the right direction.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfsr44wing from Pawtucket, Rhode Island USA on Thursday, April 15, 2004

I'm not much on journaling, but I'll see that this one gets passed along

Journal Entry 4 by wingfsr44wing at n/a in n/a, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 22, 2004

Released on Thursday, April 22, 2004 at n/a in n/a, By Post Controlled Releases.

Sending to Hikingreader along with the Jane Austen bookring.

Journal Entry 5 by HikingReader from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Thursday, May 27, 2004

I am trying to find a little creativity in the depths of my brain...wish me luck. I will send on with Austen ring when finished.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAntof9wing from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Thursday, July 15, 2004

Arrived today with the Jane Austen bookring. FSR44 -- LOVE the flower petals :)

Journal Entry 7 by wingAntof9wing from Lakewood, Colorado USA on Wednesday, July 28, 2004

So I've written my journal entry and packaged the book up for the next BXer. I love the idea of a "surprise" ring like this, but unfortunately, if a person were not prepared to write and send on, it's possible this could fall into the "wrong hands". And that would make me sad. Fortunately for me, I stumbled on a BXer (and new friend) who is happy to have this book next! I found her in this thread, where I happened to catch another journal that is having a grand old time.

I realize that it's not a complete surprise to have PMd her in advance, but the entries in the journal will still be, and in the interest of having willing participants; might be a good idea going forward.

Travel safely to the north, little journal!

Journal Entry 8 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Friday, August 06, 2004

Received this today from Antof9 and will put on my thinking cap and try to add my own contribution this weekend.....I love the surprise element of the journal...:-)

Journal Entry 9 by Wordyone from West Bend, Wisconsin USA on Monday, August 16, 2004

I just received this in the mail from jessibud and in only a brief scan of its pages, I see I've got a lot to live up to! I love the idea, though. I'll give it some thought, do... something, lol, and pass it on to another book and journalling lover.

Journal Entry 10 by Wordyone from West Bend, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, August 19, 2004

It's on its way to the next participant! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by heidif2 from Framingham, Massachusetts USA on Monday, September 06, 2004

I received this a little while ago and I'm about ready to send it on, just have to find the right person! :)

Journal Entry 12 by heidif2 from Framingham, Massachusetts USA on Monday, September 06, 2004

Journal Entry 13 by jdonahue1967 from Canonsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, January 16, 2005

I received this with another book but didn't notice that the journal had a BC#, too...I'll have to get thinkin'

Journal Entry 14 by jdonahue1967 at USPS in to a fellow bookcrosser, a postal release -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (3/23/2005 UTC) at USPS in to a fellow bookcrosser, a postal release -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 15 by Annelie from Kungälv, Bohuslän Sweden on Monday, May 16, 2005

It arived here Friday, but I've been away for a camp so I din't get it untill toda (monday). Thanx very much for sending it to me.....

Journal Entry 16 by Annelie from Kungälv, Bohuslän Sweden on Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It was nice having it here...tomorrow I plan to send it off to Intrycksflikka in Finland.

Yes it has ben sent to Finland. Intrycksflikka I hope you will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 17 by intry from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The book arrived yesterday. Thank you everyone for sharing! It is still a mystery why Anneli decided to contact me, and ask if I was interested. *curious* Will have a look at the journal, add a couple of pages and try to find a new temporary home to send it to.

Journal Entry 18 by asterw from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Friday, July 01, 2005

I received the journal today. It is the first journal that I get and I like the idea very much! I'll write my "part" and give it to another BC as soon as I find someone who would like to participate.

Journal Entry 19 by asterw from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Thursday, July 21, 2005

I gave the journal today in our (Athenian BookCrossers') meeting to travellinglight, who was thinking of starting one of her own when she found out that I already had one in my bookshelf. -She is still going to start her own journal and I'm looking forward to it too!-

Of course, other BookCrossers also saw it in the meeting and they were interested in the journal, so I would guess that it will continue its journal between the Greek BookCrossers for awhile...

Journal Entry 20 by travellinglight from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Friday, July 22, 2005

Asterw passed this journal on to me, in yesterday's athenian meetup, knowing that I just love the idea of bookcrossing journals. It is wonderful, really, travelling through other bookcrossers' thoughts... I'll write mine as soon as possible, then make sure that the journal "keeps walking"! Thanx, Asterw, for sharing! And thanx to all previous journalers...
And, of course, I am still planning to start a journal of my own, as Asterw wrote. Bye for now!

Journal Entry 21 by travellinglight from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Friday, July 29, 2005

I finally signed in this journal, then passed it on -in yesterday's bc meeting- to Apapsa who likes the idea. Aaouts, who was also at the meeting, liked the idea, too, so this journal will probably have a fourth greek journaler!

Journal Entry 22 by apapsa from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Friday, August 05, 2005

I got the book from my friend travellinglight and I 've tried my best in decorating some of its pages. I included some passages from the books that I was reading in the days that I had the book in my possession...

I will now give the book to aaouts so it can continue its travelling... :o)

Journal Entry 23 by aaouts from Zografou, Attica Greece on Friday, October 07, 2005

Sorryyy, Sorryyy!! I have this Journal one month (maybe more, i do not know). I am going to write it this weekend and give it to the next bookcrosser. I got it from apapsa. If someone wont the Journal I will sent it Fast, after I write.

9/10/2005
Ok Ok I wrote it! Very good Journal. I hope it will have a beautiful Journey.

18/10/2005
I sent it yesterday to Italy at Silevainvolo and Ermello. Have a nice journey!

Journal Entry 24 by aaouts at Post Office in Rome, Italy, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (10/17/2005 UTC) at Post Office in Rome, Italy, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 25 by silevainvolo from Roma, Lazio Italy on Tuesday, December 13, 2005

in rome now... giving to some italian bookcrosser...

Journal Entry 26 by verdeacqua from Roma, Lazio Italy on Thursday, December 15, 2005

I received the journal from Silevainvolo at the December meetup in Rome.
I'll start writing on it soon!

Journal Entry 27 by verdeacqua at post office in Roma, Lazio Italy on Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (1/30/2006 UTC) at post office in Roma, Lazio Italy

sent to a bookcrosser

Journal Entry 28 by ranocchietta75 on Monday, February 06, 2006

è qui con me...

Journal Entry 29 by Arowin from Montévrain, Ile-de-France France on Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hi!
I'm your BCJournal#4
I'm with Arowin in Sicily Im well and Im enjoying myself!
I will take again my journey soon!
Kiss
OXOXOX

Journal Entry 30 by Arowin from Montévrain, Ile-de-France France on Friday, March 10, 2006

Partitoooo! ;->

Journal Entry 31 by Surfergirl from Trento, Trentino Alto Adige / Südtirol Italy on Saturday, March 18, 2006

Got it today :-)

I saw all the previous pages, hey guys, well done! Wonderful job!!! :-)

Journal Entry 32 by wow-libri from Aosta, Valle d'Aosta / Vallée d'Aoste Italy on Monday, March 27, 2006

Il journal è giunto questa mattina fino a me! già letto, lo spedirò tra pochi giorni!