corner corner The Color Purple

The Color Purple
by Alice Walker | Literature & Fiction
Registered by sunflowergrrrl of Greencastle, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, April 05, 2004

status (set by Scarlett17): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by sunflowergrrrl from Greencastle, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, April 05, 2004

Registering a duplicate -- actually a triplicate -- copy for release and/or trade. Used, but still very readable, mass market paperback. Cover different than pictured.

Journal Entry 2 by sunflowergrrrl from Greencastle, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, April 26, 2004

Sending to GlasgowGal as part of the 'Very Wanted Books' book relay. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by BC-08041015142 on Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Received in the mail this morning.
Thank you sunflowergrrrl!
:-)

Journal Entry 4 by BC-08041015142 at on Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Journal Entry 5 by BC-08041015142 at BCUK Unconvention 2007 in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Thursday, June 28, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (6/28/2007 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2007 in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

Journal Entry 6 by tutleymutley from Newton Abbot, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, July 01, 2007

Plucked this out from the mass of books at the Unconvention as one I particularly enjoyed many years ago. Looking a bit worse for the wear but still readable. I'll probably release this at the OBCZ in Newton Abbot!
Thanks Colanne and nice to meet you.

Journal Entry 7 by tutleymutley at London Convention 2008 in South Kensington, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, April 19, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (4/17/2008 UTC) at London Convention 2008 in South Kensington, Greater London United Kingdom

A little dilapidated, this book.

Journal Entry 8 by Scarlett17 from Bexley, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, April 19, 2008

I saw this on the book buffet at the convention and had to pick it up as I've never read it (to my shame!). It's obviously a well-loved copy but not in terrible shape

Journal Entry 9 by Scarlett17 from Bexley, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh that poor girl. I really felt for Celie from the start and really warmed to her as the story went on and I could watch her overcome her past. I plan to release this at the Salcey Forest meetup at the weekend.

Journal Entry 10 by Scarlett17 at Somwhere in the forest or visitors area in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 22, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (5/24/2008 UTC) at Somwhere in the forest or visitors area in Salcey Forest, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

If you're reading this, you've caught a book! Congratulations, and welcome to Bookcrossing. You've come to a friendly place. Hope you enjoy the book, and the free no-spam website. Please make a short note to let me know what you thought of the book, then feel free to keep it or set it free to continue its journey. If you choose to join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see where the book goes on its travels!