corner corner Hot Six (A Stephanie Plum Novel)

Hot Six (A Stephanie Plum Novel)
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by librarie of Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on 4/5/2004

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by librarie from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, April 05, 2004

Obviously the sixth in the series! The usual mayhem ensues, partly caused by Stephanie having new flatmates in Grandma Mazur and a dog. For a change, Ranger needs Stephanies' "help" as he is on the run. The usual sexual tension/indecision is present as is the laugh out loud humour.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Saturday, April 10, 2004

Wow! I do not know what to say... thank you so so much Briarlie... your RABCK has made my day! I was supposed to work all of Easter and it was suddenly cancelled... I now have time I do not know what to do with so now I have permission to read books! I can start High Five now that I know I have Hot Six to follow! Thanks again so much - I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Leigh

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Sunday, May 18, 2008

After quite a long time, I finally came to read the sixth instalment of the Stephanie Plum series. Maybe too much time has passed but this one did not grab me so much as the earlier ones. Still, Evanovich is a funny writer and this is still much better than many similar ones that are out there.

I will release this into the wild. I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it - welcome to Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry if you find this novel so that all previous owners can discover its fate... Thanks so much. Enjoy, Read and Release!!

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/28/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Released as part of a www.readitswapit.co.uk book exchange. I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it - and welcome to this site!!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, November 12, 2009

I caught this book through the website, Read It Swap It. I've read most of the Stephanie Plum series, and have got my sister and Mum reading them. Once they've both read it, the book will probably be passed on through RISI again.

CAUGHT IN HOVE ENGLAND