corner corner Size 14 Is Not Fat Either

Size 14 Is Not Fat Either
by Meg Cabot | Women's Fiction
Registered by tempestsans of Canton, Georgia USA on 10/1/2018

status (set by NomadChef): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by tempestsans from Canton, Georgia USA on Monday, October 01, 2018

if you have found this book, please consider it a gift. it's completely free and comes with no strings attached. if you would like to let us know where this book has traveled, we'd be thrilled to have you leave a journal note here. you can do so either by joining OR you can do so completely anonymously without providing any of your own information!

not your type of read? that's ok. don't feel obliged to slog through something you don't enjoy just because it was a gift! life is too short to read stuff you don't enjoy.

please help this book travel regardless! it's easy. simply hand the book to a friend, acquaintance or family member and let them enjoy. or drop it off at a local little free library. or leave it in the break room at work, on an outside cafe table in good weather, propped on top of a newspaper box. anywhere you think someone might notice it and/or be looking for something to read.

thanks for catching this book. happy reading

Journal Entry 2 by tempestsans at Waffle House - Hwy 92 near 575 in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (10/16/2018 UTC) at Waffle House - Hwy 92 near 575 in Woodstock, Georgia USA

On top of the empty newspaper box out front when going to eat. Still there when we left

Journal Entry 3 by NomadChef at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Soooo... I'm eating breakfast at waffle house. I pay my ticket and proceed to leave. When low and behold I spotted a book all alone in the newspaper stand. I wondered who would leave a library book just sitting there. Then I read it and realized that book was a gift just for me. I'm so excited to join you on this journey. I willread it and pass it along to my dear friend... Who is also a bookworm like me.