corner corner After the Plague: And Other Stories

After the Plague: And Other Stories
by T. Coraghessan Boyle | Literature & Fiction
Registered by dallasjay of San Diego, California USA on 4/3/2004

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by dallasjay from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, April 03, 2004

I'll have a review posted when I finish reading the book.

Journal Entry 2 by dallasjay at n/a in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 25, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (1/24/2007 UTC) at n/a in RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

RELEASE NOTES: I sent this book to a fellow book reader.

Journal Entry 3 by BookBirds from -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Tuesday, February 06, 2007

LOVE T.C Boyle. Anyone reading this who hasn't read The Tortilla Curtain needs to run out and do so RIGHT NOW! haha. thanks so much for sending this dallasjay! I will write another journal entry as soon as I'm finished reading!

Journal Entry 4 by BookBirds at Central Square, New York USA on Wednesday, October 09, 2013

The stories in this book are in the new Boyle collection of collections so I will make this one available without reading it. The collection of collections is one of my most anticipated books this year. thanks so much, dallasjay!

Journal Entry 5 by BookBirds at Central Square, New York USA on Thursday, October 17, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/17/2013 UTC) at Central Square, New York USA

Sent to hyphen-8 as a RABCK for starting the Stand graphic novels bookray! I really appreciate it! Enjoy! thanks again for sharing this one!

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, October 20, 2013

Received today as a RABCK from cinnycat - thank you very much! I don't think I've read anything by this author yet, so it should be an interesting experience.

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'm getting around to this one: I think it's time for it to hit the road again...

I tried, but this one stubbornly refuses to let me update the cover image, so I'll have to let it go the way it is. :s

Journal Entry 8 by winghyphen8wing at Zippy's McCully in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, September 25, 2017

Released 4 wks ago (9/24/2017 UTC) at Zippy's McCully in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Sunday, September 24, 2017: left on the fast-food side, on the newspaper stand. (Larger photo here.)

Released for Plum-crazy's September Sapphire challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

(Think of it like Where's George for books: a little like geocaching or a treasure hunt - you can follow a registered book's journey every time someone makes a new entry. Some BookCrossers even leave books *in* geocaches!)

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!