corner corner The Sweetness of Forgetting

The Sweetness of Forgetting
by Kristin Harmel | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbaboul333wing of Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on 9/20/2018

status (set by Icila): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingbaboul333wing from Toulouse, Midi-Pyrénées France on Thursday, September 20, 2018

Journal Entry 2 by wingbaboul333wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Friday, September 21, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (9/21/2018 UTC) at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France

bonne lecture copine :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingFlorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Monday, September 24, 2018

Merci beaucoup Baboul pour ce livre de ma liste de souhaits !
Little mistake : as I was looking my next reading in my huge TBR, I saw I have this book both in english and french ! So english version will be travel very soon !

Journal Entry 4 by wingFlorence71wing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- France on Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (9/29/2018 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- France

Surprise !

Journal Entry 5 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, October 02, 2018

A Surprise Book ! Thank you Florence71 for honoring one of my numerous wishes. :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, October 02, 2018

A baker in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, must travel to Paris to uncover a family secret for her dying grandmother—and what she learns may change everything.

Journal Entry 7 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, October 09, 2018

A grave subject, a light fairytale.
I was hooked by the plot and finished the book but really this was so disappointing.
The author is supposed to live partly in Paris and the very few sentences in French are wrong. I know it's a very little thing but that tells a lot.