corner corner Atomic Cocktails: Mixed Drinks for Modern Times

Atomic Cocktails: Mixed Drinks for Modern Times
by Gideon Bosker, Karen Brooks, Reed Darmon | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 9/16/2018

status (set by Supermom6): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, September 16, 2018

I found this hardcover in this Little Free Library in Londonderry NH while dropping off some books of my own. It contains recipes and instructions for making cocktails, from traditional types to more far-out versions, with some amusing notes on the side.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Mallard Way in Burlington, Massachusetts USA on Monday, September 17, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (9/17/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Mallard Way in Burlington, Massachusetts USA

Left this book in this new Little free Library - it has a coffee theme, with "Read Books, Drink Coffee" on the roof, so I hope more beverage recipes will be welcome. Hope the finder enjoys the book!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2018 You're Such an Animal release challenge, for the embedded "cock" in the title. ***

Journal Entry 3 by Supermom6 at Burlington, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, September 20, 2018

Just found this book in a Little Free Library in Burlington and could not wait to “check it out” for my upcoming ladies weekend! So far I have found 2 drink recipes I/We will be trying!