corner corner Blessings

Blessings
by Belva Plain | Romance
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 8/20/2018

status (set by booklady331): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, August 20, 2018

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at somewhere in Cape Coral in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, August 20, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (8/20/2018 UTC) at somewhere in Cape Coral in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! For One Word Release Challenge 2018