corner corner Faceless Killers

Faceless Killers
by Henning Mankell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by judysh of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 8/19/2018

status (set by winnipegobcz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by judysh from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, August 19, 2018

Three cheers for bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by judysh at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, August 19, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (8/19/2018 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

What could be better than a cup of coffee and a book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, September 15, 2018

This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in Second Cup, 254 Edmonton St., Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Winnipeg bookcrossers meet at my location every month to chat about books, swap great reads, and release on the OBCZ shelves. Please join us! We love to see new faces! If you want to get notices of the meetings you can join our Facebook Group or our Yahoo Email Group! You will enjoy the comfy atmosphere, the fabulous coffees and teas, and the yummy treats!

Journal Entry 4 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, October 05, 2018

This book has left the OBCZ shelf. Here's hoping it will "call home" soon and let us know all about its adventures. Safe travels!