corner corner The Little Barbarian

The Little Barbarian
by Renato Moriconi | Children's Books
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/17/2018

status (set by 6of8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 17, 2018

This is an absolutely darling book about a barbarian nonchalantly facing any number of dangers. The art is lovely and I especially liked the ending.

Received via the Early Reviewers Program on librarything.com.

Registered in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Noodles & Co., Mt Vernon Plaza in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 18, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (8/19/2018 UTC) at Noodles & Co., Mt Vernon Plaza in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Taking to the BCinDC meetup. If no one claims it, I'll leave it in a Little Free Library in the area.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 19, 2018

I can't say that I read this book at today's meet-up, because it contains no words. Still, I enjoyed the story and the surprise ending.