corner corner Stories of Cats We Love

Stories of Cats We Love
by Author unknown | Pets & Animals
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 8/4/2018

status (set by SqnutZips): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 04, 2018

A book that I recently acquired for the purposes of giving it away.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 06, 2018

Another of the cat-themed books floating around my house that are easy to pick up when I don't know what else to read. This was a collection of stories about cats, some of which, like Puss In Boots, I had read before. I was rather pleased to find the story of Dick Whittington's cat in here, since I had heard reference to it all my life but never read it.

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, October 20, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (10/21/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is on its way to meet-up with me and will hopefully be adopted by someone else.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqnutZipswing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 21, 2018

Picked this book from the table at our BCinDC monthly meet-up. Short stories about cats written by famous author's including Poe and Kipling.