corner corner The Words of Gandhi (Newmarket Words Of... Series)

The Words of Gandhi (Newmarket Words Of... Series)
by Mahatma Gandhi, Richard Attenborough | Philosophy
Registered by wingSqnutZipswing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 7/21/2018

status (set by 6of8): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqnutZipswing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018

A collection of quotations by Mahatma Gandhi.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqnutZipswing at Wheaton Plaza Mall in Wheaton, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/21/2018 UTC) at Wheaton Plaza Mall in Wheaton, Maryland USA

Released at the July BCinDC meet-up at Wheaton Plaza's Panera.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free and loads of fun.

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 22, 2018

This sparked my interest because I could use some words of wisdom and encouragement and peace in light of the times we live in.

Journal Entry 4 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, July 30, 2018

I picked this book up because it was short and I was looking for some wisdom. I was expecting quotes (I know several great quotes by Gandhi), but this was more a collection of his teachings. It was a little dense for me. I would have to have a better understanding of his philosophy to enjoy these selections.