corner corner The Girls

The Girls
by Lori Lansens | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingkeeta1wing of Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on 7/17/2018

status (set by keeta1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingkeeta1wing from Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I have never looked into my sister's eyes. I have never bathed alone. I have never stood in the grass at night and raised my arms to a beguiling moon. I've never used an aeroplane bathroom. Or worn a hat. Or been kissed like that... So many things I've never done, but oh, how I've been loved. And, if such things were to be, I'd live a thousand times as me, to be loved so exponentially'

In twenty-nine years, Rose Darlen has never spent a moment apart from her twin sister, Ruby. She has never gone for a solitary walk or had a private conversation. Yet, in all that time, she has never once looked into Ruby's eyes. Joined at the head, 'The Girls' (as they are known in their small town) attempt to lead a normal life, but can't help being extraordinary. Now almost thirty, Rose and Ruby are on the verge of becoming the oldest living craniopagus twins in history, but they are remarkable for a lot more than their unusual sisterly bond.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Along the Cascades Walkway in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, November 10, 2018

Released 3 days ago (11/10/2018 UTC) at Along the Cascades Walkway in Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous, or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by keeta1. It’s all free, spam-free and confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address).
I hope you enjoy the book.
Happy reading!