corner corner The Fledgling

The Fledgling
by Jane Langton | Teens
Registered by wingPooker3wing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 7/16/2018

status (set by Pooker3): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, July 16, 2018

I found this at one of the Little Free Libraries in Winnipeg. Although now I can't remember which one. I'm going to take it on a vacation adventure.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPooker3wing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, July 20, 2018

I read this while on vacation at the Longe Fisheries family cabin at Kendall Inlet on Lake of the Woods. It was a charming story for children who think they can fly and older folks who think they might just have done so as children. Lots of lessons about love and loss and tolerance and respect.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPooker3wing at Longe Fisheries in Clearwater Bay, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 20, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (7/20/2018 UTC) at Longe Fisheries in Clearwater Bay, Ontario Canada

I left the book on the bookshelf at the family cabin. I hope whoever eventually finds it enjoys it as much as I did.

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!