corner corner Don't Pee on My Leg and Tell Me It's Raining

Don't Pee on My Leg and Tell Me It's Raining
by Judy Sheindlin | Humor
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 7/16/2018

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, July 16, 2018

One of the books remaining on my mother's shelves when she died.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, July 20, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (7/21/2018 UTC) at Silver Spring, Maryland USA

This book is going to meet-up with me in honor of the first attempt at a theme -- "ING". Hopefully it goes home with someone else.

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, July 20, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (7/21/2018 UTC) at Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Journal Entry 4 by ResQgeek at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018

This book came home with me from today's BC-in-DC meeting.

Journal Entry 5 by ResQgeek at Little Free Library #26403 - Braddock Ave. (Mt. Vernon) in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 14, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (10/14/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #26403 - Braddock Ave. (Mt. Vernon) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!