corner corner Keeping Faith

Keeping Faith
by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 7/16/2018

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, July 16, 2018

One of the books remaining on my mother's shelves when she died.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Friday, July 20, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/21/2018 UTC) at Silver Spring, Maryland USA

This book is going to meet-up with me in honor of the first attempt at a theme -- "ING". Hopefully it goes home with someone else.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018

Caught! Thanks for the book, Six!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/27/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 05, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 16, 2018

Released 1 day ago (8/16/2018 7:00 PM UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!