corner corner The Troubled Man

The Troubled Man
by Henning Mankell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by gilliap of Mandurah, Western Australia Australia on 7/15/2018

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by gilliap from Mandurah, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, July 15, 2018

Found on my bookshelf for release in Week 28 : Never Judge a Book by its Cover 2018 - Books made into films

Journal Entry 2 by gilliap at Anglican Op. Shop in Mandurah, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, July 15, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (7/20/2018 UTC) at Anglican Op. Shop in Mandurah, Western Australia Australia

Welcome to Bookcrossing. I hope you enjoy this book and site.
Please make a journal entry to let us know you have found this book, you may remain anonymous if you prefer
Hopefully you will read it , release it ‘in the wild’, or pass it on to someone else.
If you love it feel free to keep it, but please make a journal entry so we can track its journey
If you join Bookcrossing you will be notified where the book travels. Remember membership is free and all information confidential, the site is spam free and your e-mail address is never given out.
I hope you enjoy this experience as much as I do

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Mandurah, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, August 30, 2018

I bought this book in Mandurah, from the Anglican Op Shop on 24 August 2018. I've brought out with me to Northam where I'll probably release it into the wild after I've read it (after its had a good meal and a rest, of course).