corner corner The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 2)

The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 2)
by Rick Riordan | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Korky of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on 7/7/2018

status (set by JemmaJ): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 07, 2018

Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!
Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.

If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me Korky, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 2 by Korky at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 22, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/22/2018 UTC) at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Left on the bookcrossing shelves in the turbine room

Journal Entry 3 by JemmaJ at Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 23, 2018

Ooh! Grabbed this book at he Meet Up...

Journal Entry 4 by JemmaJ at A RABCK!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (7/24/2018 UTC) at A RABCK!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

I already have a copy of this book in my TBR Pile, so I am passing it on as a RABCK!