corner corner The Magic School Bus on the Ocean Floor

The Magic School Bus on the Ocean Floor
by Joanna Cole | Children's Books
Registered by wingbook_drunkardwing of Osgood, Indiana USA on 7/6/2018

status (set by Chicvolley99): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbook_drunkardwing from Osgood, Indiana USA on Friday, July 06, 2018

Summary from Amazon:

When Ms. Frizzle drives the Magic School Bus full speed ahead into the ocean, the class takes a submarine expedition that's anything but ordinary. With a well-meaning lifeguard in tow, the class takes a deep breath and learns about hot water vents, coral reefs, plant and animal life on the ocean floor, and more!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbook_drunkardwing at Wishlist Tag, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 09, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (7/9/2018 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Sent this book in relation to the ☆●USA & Canada Wishlist Tag Game●☆ 2018

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Friday, July 13, 2018

Just received this book today from book_drunkard. Thanks!

I just reread this, and it's a wonderful book for children. I loved these books when I was a kid, and I couldn't wait to get back into it.

Journal Entry 4 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Sunday, August 26, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (8/26/2018 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Releasing to booboo123 in the Anything Goes But Starting Out Mostly Romance book box: http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/20/553059

Please enjoy (or don't, should you choose not to take this book)!