corner corner Book Clubs: Women and the Uses of Reading in Everyday Life

Book Clubs: Women and the Uses of Reading in Everyday Life
by Elizabeth Long | Nonfiction
Registered by wingelizardbreathwing of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 6/20/2018

status (set by innae): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I purchased this at the Bella Vista Library book sale in Bella Vista, Arkansas.

Journal Entry 2 by wingelizardbreathwing at A Fellow Bookcrosser in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (6/20/2018 UTC) at A Fellow Bookcrosser in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Releasing into the Biographies of Things bookbox.

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Tuesday, July 03, 2018

This book made a short stop in Colorado before continuing on in the Biography of Things bookbox (still traveling in honor of maryzee

(side note: my husband joined a previously "women's book club" as it was started by several women whose husbands did not like Sushi, so they started a club to meet at the sushi restaurant and talk about the book :-) My husband heard about it from my friend who is a part of it, and said "what about a husband whose wife doesn't like sushi"? they discussed it and let him in :-). I get to be an auxiliary member and am invited to all the meetings as I qualify for half the requirements!)