corner corner The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements

Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, June 20, 2018

I purchased this from the Bella Vista Library book sale shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by wingelizardbreathwing at A Fellow Bookcrosser in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (6/20/2018 UTC) at A Fellow Bookcrosser in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Releasing into the Biography of Things Bookbox. Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Arrived in the Biography of Things bookbox, and it is on my wishlist, so I am snagging it to add to Mt TBR. :-)