corner corner Ella Enchanted (Trophy Newbery)

Ella Enchanted (Trophy Newbery)
by Gail Carson Levine | Arts & Photography
Registered by wingCordelia-annewing of Someplace, Georgia USA on 6/17/2018

status (set by Cordelia-anne): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingCordelia-annewing from Someplace, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 17, 2018

My mother and I enjoyed the delightful movie with Anne Hathaway, based on this very popular book.

Amazon Editorial Review

This beloved Newbery Honor-winning story about a feisty heroine is sure to enchant readers new and old.

At her birth, Ella of Frell receives a foolish fairy's gift—the “gift” of obedience. Ella must obey any order, whether it's to hop on one foot for a day and a half, or to chop off her own head! But strong-willed Ella does not accept her fate...

Against a bold backdrop of princes, ogres, giants, wicked stepsisters, and fairy godmothers, Ella goes on a quest to break the curse forever.

Journal Entry 2 by wingCordelia-annewing at Briarlake Forest Park in Atlanta, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 17, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (6/18/2018 UTC) at Briarlake Forest Park in Atlanta, Georgia USA

Hello! You've received this book from bookcrossing, a random community of book lovers. If you'd like to join the bookcrossing story of this book, please make a journal entry at our site with the BCID (bookcrossing ID) on the bookplate. Bookcrossing is free to join and confidential. Tell us anything you'd like to share about this book.