corner corner Staying with Grandpa Penelope Lively

Staying with Grandpa Penelope Lively
by Penelope Lively | Children's Books
Registered by wingLFL62055_OBCZwing of Kamloops, British Columbia Canada on 6/13/2018

status (set by LFL62055_OBCZ): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingLFL62055_OBCZwing from Kamloops, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, June 13, 2018

keep me, pass me along, or return me to any Little Free Library for someone else to enjoy :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingLFL62055_OBCZwing at Little Free Library @ Ash Wynd in Kamloops, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Released 6 days ago (6/13/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library @ Ash Wynd in Kamloops, British Columbia Canada

Released to the Little Free Library @ Ash Wynd

New to Bookcrossing? Welcome! You’ve caught a bookcrossing book :) You’re welcome to keep me or you can follow my travels after you pass me along. This is done by journal entries, so I’d be happy if you decide to journal. You can say where you found me, whether I was a good read, or why you decided to pick me up - or whatever else you want to share. You can do this anonymously, or join for free (if your parents say it's ok) to be automatically updated on my travels. (You can use LFL62055 as your referring member - that just lets me know you heard about bookcrossing through me :) ). Happy reading!