corner corner Best Food Writing 2009

Best Food Writing 2009
by Holly Hughes, ed | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by wingPooker3wing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 6/12/2018

status (set by judysh): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I found this book in Little Free Library #2873 some time ago and have been reading it off and on. I think this is a book from which to sample one or two offerings at a time. When I confined myself to just one or two I quite enjoyed what I was reading but if I got greedy and went for more, I definitely felt like I'd over indulged.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPooker3wing at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (6/14/2018 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Will take this book to our BC meeting this week. If no one takes it home it will be added to the shelf to await a lucky foodie.

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by judysh at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, June 15, 2018

Picked up at bookcrossing meetup. Nice to see the little shelf full again.