corner corner Birds Art Life: A Year of Observation

Birds Art Life: A Year of Observation
by Kyo Maclear | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by wingPooker3wing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 6/4/2018

status (set by gypsysmom): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, June 04, 2018

Imagine taking the time from your busy chore filled life and spending an afternoon lying on a grassy river bank, eyes to the sky. You have no where else to be. The clouds drift by. A bee buzzes. You can smell wild roses you think. And way up high a small glint of white. A sea gull? A tern maybe. And then there's more of them way up there. Catching the thermals. Which is what a bird does on a lazy afternoon you think. But then a duck flaps by off to somewhere important.

Reading this book is such an interlude. Lovely.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPooker3wing at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, June 14, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (6/14/2018 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I'll take this book to our BookCrossing meeting tonight. If no one takes it home, I'll leave it to roost on the shelf.

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by winggypsysmomwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, June 15, 2018

When I saw Pooker3's release alert for this book I immediately wanted it but I'm really trying to keep Mount TBR under control so I decided I would let someone else have it. At the end of our lovely meeting of three I picked up all the books that were going on the shelf and somehow this book slipped into my bag instead. I can't imagine how that happened but I will give it a good home for now.