corner corner Precious Gifts: A Novel

Precious Gifts: A Novel
by Danielle Steel | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 6/2/2018

status (set by Maranlin): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, June 02, 2018

Veronique is a woman who has raised her 3 daughters to be strong, independent women since she divorced their father 20 years previously. When their father dies, all of them gather for the reading of his will which contains some unusual bequests. I didn't find Veronique to be very strong herself. She was always available to her daughters who appeared to take advantage of her in the sense that they came to her with their problems and concerns but had little regard for their mother's life and desires. However, the book does come to a satisfactory conclusion although I don't think this is Danielle Steel's best work.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Thursday, July 12, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (7/12/2018 UTC) at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left in a planter outside the west door.
Released for the 2018 NJABBIC Challenge (week 27: book title in a colour other than black or white).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.